The #1 Reason Your Marketing Sucks | Finding 10,000 Ways | ep010
September 30, 2020
There we were. Days into a project staring at a blank screen.
“Simply tell my story so that people buy our stuff”, pressures the voice of the boss.
“But what’s the story? What’s unique about it? What’s the value that the ‘stuff’ delivers to the audience? Who is the audience? Where is this audience?” panickingly asks the marketing manager….
This is a situation many small businesses find themselves in. It’s also a niche that Terry Schilling, of Terry Schilling Creative, excels at helping you navigate.
Terry and I share the experience that most businesses need help telling their story in a way that engages and motivates their audience to take action.
Think how do I:
– Draw on the experiences and character that make us unique; and
– Simply articulate the value our solution delivers to our audience?
In ep010 of “Finding 10,000 Ways”, Terry and I dive into:
– What’s the importance of copywriting for your business?
– Why does all marketing come back to “good” copywriting?
– Does content marketing have a return on investment?
– What’s the importance of collaboration?
– Why is building a community and an audience so important to creating opportunity?
– Why are people afraid to give things away for free?
– Do people buy things because they’re unique?
Enjoy episode ep010 of “Finding 10,000 Ways”- interviews to enable aspiring Business Leaders, Industry Experts, and Thought Leaders to learn from the reflections of their peers’ mistakes, failures, and fears along their on-going journey to success.
– – –
– – –
“Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen” by Donald Biller : https://amzn.to/36jmnKM
Bonus: Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audiobooks : https://amzn.to/3cHsSrH
– – –
Name: Terry Schilling
Title: Copywriter, Copy Coach, and Entrepreneur
Company: Terry Schilling Creative
– – –
Host: Marcel Krawczyk, Founder | Little Jack Marketing