Success Is Not Your Next Step | Finding 10,000 Ways | Ep005
July 5, 2020
When external circumstances (like today’s pandemic) step in and give us an unexpected kick in the face, what is your mindset?
Is your glass half empty or half full?
I had the opportunity to speak with Owner and Doctor of Audiology at Chicago Hearing Services, Marie Vetter-Toalson, Au.D., about her journey of finding and defining success.
In our chat, we cover:
* Is money a symbol of success?
* How has money influenced our cultural definitions of success?
* How is the definition of success a personal process?
* How do you balance immediate needs vs long term success?
* 4 principles of success from Marie’s journey.
* The impact of value driven goals vs material achievements.
And, arguably one of the most important lessons for any business owner:
* You can’t be an owner of any business without having good people around you.
Guest Name: Marie Vetter-Toalson, Au.D.
Title: Doctor of Audiology, Owner and Audiologist
Company: Chicago Hearing Services
– – –
Host: Marcel Krawczyk, Founder | Little Jack Marketing